You will need to do a few more things to get your home ready.
When you are ready to add your photos and past in a property description click Here.
1. Clean the house very well. Wiping down around doorknobs, doorframes and around light switches. If needed, paint and replace the carpet. Know that these are the most important parts of the house in order.
- Curb Appeal
- Just inside the door
2. Think about getting an appraisal. Contact our office for a free broker price opinion or get an appraisal from a licensed appraiser.
3. Have the house pre-inspected by a home inspector. The number one cause of a buyer walking away is when they find something wrong after having an inspection. You don't want any surprises and neither does the buyer.
4. Hire a stager to stage your house. This can make all the difference. Be careful, they may do such a great job you may not want to sell it.
5. Take photos or hire a professional architectural photographer. The first few images are the most important. You will want the first picture to be of the outside of the house to be your primary image. This will be the image that will get them to click on the listing. Next, get a picture of the entryway. Now the foyer. You want the order of your images to flow as if they are walking through the home. If you have a floor plan include it as well. Buyers love a floor plan. Twenty or more images are recommended.
6. Write a great description. Search online for how to write it. There are many rules that need to be followed.
7. Stop by our offices to pick up your listing sign and rent a lock box if you like.
8. Look for an email [email protected] with a link to upload your property description, images and details about the property.